Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions below are part of the agreement of purchase and by ordering products or services from us you should be aware that you have agreed to the terms and conditions laid out here.the company retains all the rights to any documents composed, edited or adapted on behalf of any paying client.
- The company is not responsible at any time for misrepresentation of client information supplied by the client eg: qualifications, work history or references
- The company reserves the right to cancel any agreement with the client that exceeds word limit, style expectations or agreed time frames for completing any work
- The company is not responsible in any circumstances for delays, losses or mistakes in formatting due to technological reasons beyond its control. This includes e-mail attachments, pictures in any format or downtime of service providers of any sort.
- Any conflicts unable to be solved amicably can result in a) a credit note for other services b) recourse to arbitration under UK law
- These terms and conditions maybe be subject to change without prior warning due to changes in our services, the way we deliver or the methods of payment as well as due to other unforeseeable changes beyond our control.